bird national enviroment service
Connect With Us!
FAQs Archives - Cook Islands National Environment Service
archive,category,category-faqs,category-78,bridge-core-2.6.0,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_menu_slide_from_right,qode-theme-ver-24.5,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.5.0,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-16957


If you are intending on leaving the Cook Islands with local food or animal matter such as shells it is best that you visit the National Environment Service (NES) in Avarua to check whether you need a CITES Permit to ensure your food or souvenirs...